New to lite

littlemrs

Hi all further to my post yesterday I spoke to my LLC and did infect switch to lite from total. I only managed 1 week but on total and u lost 7Ib. I'm really happy as I now only have 2stone left to lose.

I feel in such a better place today and much more positive like a weight has been lifted now I'm doing lite. And I know after doing a week on total that I can stick to lite no problem.

Any tips or receipts would be greatly welcomed.

Claire x

Hi Littlemrs,

Thanks..I hope I get this weight shifted asap...feel so biggg :(

Well I started yesterday and my LLC has said I can attend the first WI tomorrow as the group starts.

So lets see how I have done for 3 days tomrw....very nervous x

Thanks for the welcome Little Mrs. On day 4 now, and going reasonably well. Have lost 5 pounds of water i guess, but am a bit concerned with some of the packs. The curry soup was like water, the shepherds pie smell was so awful that I turned half the office of their food. I was on the Cambridge, and I must say that the packs were much more tasty. However I will plug on.

xxxx

RonnyB said:
Thanks for the welcome Little Mrs. On day 4 now, and going reasonably well. Have lost 5 pounds of water i guess, but am a bit concerned with some of the packs. The curry soup was like water, the shepherds pie smell was so awful that I turned half the office of their food. I was on the Cambridge, and I must say that the packs were much more tasty. However I will plug on.

xxxx

I know the feeling. 1st week I tried pretty much everything, didn't like the porridge an the 'meals', 2nd week I tried just shakes bars and soups. Then this week I've just stuck to shakes and bars and feel much better just having them instead of forcing the rest down. I'm half way thru 3rd week an lost 12Ib so far x

Back