New to LT & Minmins

Inda

Hi I decided to join this forum as everyone seems so supportive and I will prob need some support on the way :) I'm new to Minimins and it's my first time on LT.

I found days 3 & 4 tough enough but flying since. Had my first weigh in on Monday

Week 1 - 7 1/2lbs:D

Looking forward to next monday..........

Can anyone tell me how I can se up a ticker for weight loss? Tanx in advance!

Welcome Inda! Best of luck with you LT journey :-D
Tickerfactory.com is the site I use for my ticker you just create and copy the http address into your signature. ( at least that's what I did!)

Hi Inda, welcome from a fellow 19/3 starter! Well done on week 1. What are your goals?

Hi and welcome Inda, great first weigh in good luck with your journey :)

Nice one. It really is great when you are looking forward to your next weigh in isn't it?

Good luck with the rest of your diet.

Thanks for all the positive replies :)

Goals are:

1) Last a full wk on LT - completed
2) Get to pre pregnancy weight from last preg (139.8lbs)
3) Get to pre pregnncy weight from 2nd preg (135lbs)
4) Start ww to get to goal weight of 128lbs

How you doing Inda?

Hi, all going great - had my weigh in on Monday and down 3 1/2lbs so now weighing 139lbs - so delighted! Plus I've achieved 2 of my 4 goals. Happy days.

Week 1 - 7 1/2lbs:D
Week 2 - 3 1/2lbs:D

Goals are:

1) Last a full wk on LT - completed
2) Get to pre pregnancy weight from last preg (139.8lbs) - completed
3) Get to pre pregnncy weight from 2nd preg (135lbs)
4) Start ww to get to goal weight of 128lbs

Welcome to the mad house hun - everyone will make you feel very welcome and help you on your weight loss journey. Tickerfactory.com (as previously posted) is the best place to get your ticker and then just pop it in your signature. Well done on your first weigh in - keep up the excellent work! xxx

Back