new to minimins, bit confused but a big hello

:wave_cry:hi ya... ok little confused cant find how to put up a pic or make friends etc but hello hello...a little bit about me Hello im laurie from Ireland but moving to miami in next few weeks(god help me the bikini bodies over there lol)
I hope we can all help and support each other. I am following ww pro points. I lost 2.5 stone a few years ago and kept it off on old plan. however moved to oz and abandoned it and put it back on, i also stopped dancing so i look much bigger, Just landed my dream job as part of the cast on disney cruise line so need to loose it again! Its my motivtion, Ill be moving to the usa in aug and want to loose a bit and keep it up there as the food on ship is fatty(my 49 will be gone in seconds :)) im finding pro points tough, my leader is very unsupportive and never gets back to us when she doesnt know something! so im hoping here can help, and ill help in whatever way I can. Im motivated to do it this time because i know from before i can, I came home to ireland at christmas to suprise family(had been in oz) and ill never forget the shock on their faces seeing i had put on 2 stone!! eek, Im home til Aug and im avoiding nites out with friends, old work collegues as i cant face anymore looks like that, im not very big its just i used to be very small you see, but job with disney will have me dancing lots i just need to loose so i fit into my costume lol . sorry for the long post all, looking forward to making some lovely friends here xxxxx L

Hi Laurie, welcome to Minimins :)

Wow your job sounds interesting, what an opportunity! Sorry to hear your WW consultant isn't very encouraging, stick around on here and you'll get lots of tips, support and advice!

Good luck :)

Back