New to Minimins, but an old hand at slimming

Trinity2500

So, here I am! Trying to get as much in the way of support as I can, whilst trying not to lose my mind when it comes to losing weight!

I have been on and off both SW and WW over the years, but the only plan that ever worked for me was SW, so I started back on it a while back.

After a family bereavement and my birthday, the excuses are over. They have to be. I will be honest with you all (well, the people that are reading) and say that this is my last chance to have a baby, so if I don't lose it, I will never be a mum. I can't bear the thought, so I have to do it this time. No excuses.

I have a very bad habit of blaming circumstances, others and pretty much anything but myself for my consistent failure to succeed at maintaining any sort of weight loss, but now is the time to start taking responsibility for my own shortcomings.

I hope that this will help, but maybe it is just another thing to do instead of getting up off my wide derriere.... time will tell!!

A Kit Kat a day is doable if you're happy to eat low-syn meals! :) Good luck with your journey, sounds like you've got your head in the right place at the moment so I'm sure you'll be flying before long x

No idea about a chunky or 4 finger, but 2 finger is 5 syns. I know as I also love kit kats and I have two packets in the cupboard!

Trinity2500 said:
I am just so bad with snacking! I haven't even checked the syns on a KitKat, so maybe I could do that and go from there!

I just need to stop buying junk! That is my downfall...

Is it just chocolate? Highlights or options drinks are quite good, a chocolate hit for 2 syns.
Or is it snacks in general?

So, here I am! Trying to get as much in the way of support as I can, whilst trying not to lose my mind when it comes to losing weight!

I have been on and off both SW and WW over the years, but the only plan that ever worked for me was SW, so I started back on it a while back.

After a family bereavement and my birthday, the excuses are over. They have to be. I will be honest with you all (well, the people that are reading) and say that this is my last chance to have a baby, so if I don't lose it, I will never be a mum. I can't bear the thought, so I have to do it this time. No excuses.

I have a very bad habit of blaming circumstances, others and pretty much anything but myself for my consistent failure to succeed at maintaining any sort of weight loss, but now is the time to start taking responsibility for my own shortcomings.

I hope that this will help, but maybe it is just another thing to do instead of getting up off my wide derriere.... time will tell!!
hirin

Hi trinity, you've been through a lot but like you say it's your last chance & what better reason is there xxxxxxx you can do it we're all here to help each other I tryed ww & didn't like it I was always hungry

Sent from my Arc using MiniMins

Is it just chocolate? Highlights or options drinks are quite good, a chocolate hit for 2 syns.
Or is it snacks in general?

Unfortunately, it is snacking in general. When I was doing SW before, I found that it took me a little while, but eventually I saw fruit as a good treat rather than chocolate. I just have to change my way of thinking.

I do like the idea of options though. I love a bit of hot chocolate now and again. I shall add it to my grocery list now! xx

hirin

Hi trinity, you've been through a lot but like you say it's your last chance & what better reason is there xxxxxxx you can do it we're all here to help each other I tryed ww & didn't like it I was always hungry

It definitely hasn't been a great couple of months, but I know that my Gramma (which is who I lost) would want me to be healthy, so I will do it for her as much as anything else.

So far I have found the site immensely helpful, and everyone has been so welcoming! xxx

It definitely hasn't been a great couple of months, but I know that my Gramma (which is who I lost) would want me to be healthy, so I will do it for her as much as anything else.

So far I have found the site immensely helpful, and everyone has been so welcoming! xxx

Your right what you say this sight if a life line where me can share idea's ..... I no how you feel about your Nan mine passed 5 years ago it's hard but it does get easier xxxxx

Back