New to minimins but not new to dieting!

ShredFanSW

Silver Member
Hi all,

Found this forum while browsing the Google Play store on my Android phone. I've been a member of Slimming World since I rejoined last January and did get my 2.5st award but have slipped back nearer the 2st mark so in need of a bit of extra inspiration! As you can tell by my forum handle I'm a big Jillian Michaels fan - but have to admit I've not been following the Shred lately! At my SW meeting this week I bought a 6 week Countdown (6 weeks for the price of 5 for non SW-ers) as I only have 5 more meetings before travelling down to Swindon (I live in NE Wales - National Express WOOHOO! lol) for the party mentioned in my signature! I am aiming to get another stone off before the do but would be happy with half a stone.

Thank you :) Starting SW from Day 1 again tomorrow - got some decent food in, my problem has always been not remembering to fill in a food diary but I now have the SW Android app so have no excuses!

ShredFanSW said:
Thank you :) Starting SW from Day 1 again tomorrow - got some decent food in, my problem has always been not remembering to fill in a food diary but I now have the SW Android app so have no excuses!

I find the app good too. You can definitely do it! Maybe start a diary on here that might be another way to keep you on track

Thanks, seeing that I have less than 100lb to lose on the ticker has really helped too :)

Absolutely - I will have a runner one day, when I have learned to run! (Asthmatic as well as obese so long way off!)

Back