New to Minimins but not Slimming World

Hello all

I'm new to posting on here but have been lurking since I discovered this forum when I started Slimming World in Feb. A bit scared as I have never posted on any forum before so not sure if I am doing this right.

I am nearly at my target and can quite honestly say that Slimming World is the best diet (for me) that I have been on, and I've tried a few! I have never felt hungry or deprived. I do mostly green days and mix2max.

Anyways just wanted to say hi as everyone on here seems so friendly and supportive and lovely.

A big hello there, I too am new to minimins and like you, I am going to SW, I have 10lbs left to loose (was 7 but went on hols and come back last week) and gained 3lbs not bad for 2 weeks all inclusive.
I joined SW in March and have lost 3st 7lb so far, i have found this the best eating plan for me and as hubby and myself dont eat a lot of meat, we find green days the best for us as well.

1 thing im a bit worried about when im am target is maintaining as I am use to my diet now and cant eat a lot of bread as I find it bloats me too much.
Have you thought of any ideas on staying target when you get there?

A huge hello there, I too an a new member here and joined SW in March 2011, Hubby and I eat mostly green days as we are not big meat eaters,
Have you any thoughts on how you are going to maintain your weight loss once you reach target, I have 10 lbs left to loose ( was 7lb went on hols and gained 3) ;) not bad for all inclusive. I was thinking of increasing my A/B choices but bread bloats me so bad, so have to stay away from that idea :D

A huge hello there, I too an a new member here and joined SW in March 2011, Hubby and I eat mostly green days as we are not big meat eaters,
Have you any thoughts on how you are going to maintain your weight loss once you reach target, I have 10 lbs left to loose ( was 7lb went on hols and gained 3) ;) not bad for all inclusive. I was thinking of increasing my A/B choices but bread bloats me so bad, so have to stay away from that idea :D

SORRY SORRY didnt realise the 1st post I typed come up!!!! silly me :8855:

I'm a bit worried about maintaining to be honest. I think I will increase my healthy extras as well as this seems to be the official Slimming World advice for maintaining. I don't go to group anymore so will be doing it myself.

Bread doesn't seem to affect me too much but I have found that I don't really miss it so I may well just increase the amount of cereal I have in the morning or just have an extra cereal bar.

Your weightloss has been amazing! I'm a very slow loser so it's been a long old battle to lose the two stone.

I too could try and increase my cereal intake, all though i'm not a big cereal eater :confused: I think that a chat with my SW consultant will be due.

congratulations on your weight loss, and doing it yourself !!

I know what you mean about the cereal. I usually have porridge but I can't say it's my favourite meal of the day. I just thought about having extra because I really don't want to eat anymore during the day like having a couple of ryvita, or slices of bread just for the sake of it and 28g of cereal isn't really a lot so adding to that shouldn't make too much difference.

I think a chat with your consultant would be good. She may be able to suggest a few things that may help.

I don't think this maintaining is going to be easy. :sigh:

Congratulations on your losses. You are so near now. Sure when you get to target your leader will help you maintain. Just keep going to class.

Irene xx

yes i think that i will need to speak to my consultant when i reach target.
I hope that it will be about 6-8 weeks to reach target with only 10lb to go :):D

Back