New to Minimins first week weigh in on LT

Oliviasmum x

Hi , ive just had my first weigh in after 7 days on LT and lost 11.5 pounds :woohoo:!!!!!!!! Absolutely over the moon, im just amazed that ive found something that can make you achieve such big results ! I came across this forum yesterday and after my weigh in today i thought i HAD to join and be a part of this ... you all seem to give eachother so much support and to be honest its really spurred me on to continue and see if i can achieve some of the results i have seen on here ... after all were all in this losing weight game together arnt we ? x

Hi Oliviasmum
Welcome to the forum , well done on your weight loss 11.5 pounds is brilliant. I hope when its my 1st weigh in on Thurs i lose a good weight. I joined this forum last week and to be honest the people on it are the most caring sharing people i have met on the net. So dont be afraid to ask for advice or even if you need a moan. This is the place to do it.

Thanks saraswati,
really hope you have have good results first week, theres nothing better than knowing your heading in the right direction !!
I think this forum could be a tremendous help to the like of us newbies on LT x x

Fantastic weigh in :) , u've done really good, I've got mine tomorrow 1st, I love this site, it's really encouraging to read everyone's stories and it spurs you on, it's good to know that everyone's in the same boat, well done again :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya Oliviasmum
Just wanted to say well done on your fantastic weight loss, it really makes it worth it doesn't it!
Saraswati and ladenton, good luck with both your weigh ins. Let us know how you get on.
Xx

Well done to you all on your AMAZING Weight losses to date - I'm only on day 2 so not weighing in until Monday - hope I have a similar success story to report next week:D

Last edited:
ladenton great weight loss hun , i get weighed tomorrow but have been informed cause i am on my TOTM that it wont be great..

:)Ladenton thanks hun but i worried about nothing i lost 12lb cant believe it:)

Thanks guys, only just noticed all the posts been mega busy with work ... which has actually helped keep my mind off food for once!!
Im coming to the end of day 10 now still 100% TFR ... its been really hard with starting a new job and the funny looks on peoples faces in the office when there all muching on sandwiches and cakes and i (the new girl) walk thru with my lipotrim shaker haha! .... It doesnt phase me though as i know i am at the start of a hopefully short path to skinnyness !!!
For some reason though this week i feel extremely bloated?? .... compared to last week when i seemed to think my waist was shrinking after 3 days pmsl (wishful thinking) !
Has anyone else felt like this??
xx

No I haven't felt like that, but all I want to do is drink water and more water, I just can't get enough down me lol. Not well at the mo, there is a stomach bug going round and I've got it, so I ended up in bed after work yest at 2pm only managed 2shakes as I felt sick, but wanted to drink yes water, still not feeling 100% and it's early so I might go back to sleep, nice to know we,re all doing well. One question tho it's mothers day thus Sunday and I'm going out with the family and it's always a big family occ, so I'm driving (usually we get a mini bus so we all drink), I'll just have water, but I thought that I could just eat 1 steak or chicken breast and salad, seen as tho I'm on the ketosis stage and this would be ok, and yes it would take me over an hour to eat it, as every piece would br small and I would savour each bite, what do you think? I can't sit there with my shake as its my day...... :)

So sorry you feel unwell hun , hope you get better soon xx As for your dilema i have read posts on here where people have had meals and went straight back to TFR next day.I myself am planning to have meal on thursday night and then start TFR next day again. So i could not see it doing much harm, sorry i cant be any more helpful hun . You look after yourself xx

Morning all, I had a steak and loved :) it, that's all I had tho, I was very good, there was chocolates everywhere and all sorts of goodies but I kept to what I said I was going to eat, and yes I drank loads of water, let's see what the scales say on Wednesday ;) x

Back