Extra Easy New to Minimins - hello

AbiSweeney

This feels a bit weird but "hello".

I've been in Slimming World for a couple of months and was searching for some lovely recipes on a very wet and cold day. I happened across this site and 30 minutes later here I am.

I have lost a stone in a month but in the past I get bored and stop counting syns so I thought this would be a great way of keeping my motivation (and stomach) on track.

I have made a promise to myselft to be honest in what I eat and if I go over syns not to stop counting. Fingers crossed.

Hi and welcome. I only found this site recently but have found it a godsend! I love keeping a food diary on here, the first time I've ever truly counted my syns.
good luck with your journey x

And a big welcome from me too! :)

welcome,welcome,welcome im a newbie toooooo ,this site is without a doubt fantastic.

Louise xxxxxx

Hi and welcome! Good luck with the rest of your journey and hope you find the site useful. It is definitely what motivates me.

Failed attempt at a syn free fruit cake

I am sat here chewing (carefully) a rather heavy fruit cake. A lovely friend passed on a fruit cake recipe using Scan Bran and I eagerly attempted it last night. Only 1 tiny problem.....I used plain flour (I thought it was self raising). This ensured that I produced a rather splendid fruit brick :wave_cry:

My lovely hubby is trying to convince me it's not that bad but he's not fooling anyone. Back to the drawing board me thinks :giveup:

Back