New to minimins new to cd on a wedding dress mission

Monky

Sounds so cliched but yes today is the first day of the rest of my life. For years I have yoyo dieted don't ever remember feeling happy with my body weight but the time has now come for me to take charge... For a large lady I do some physical exercise but it is not enough to make up for my chocolate and carb binges. My Mum has lost 55lbs in 6 months and is on a mission to lose another 55lbs.

If she can do it so can I. I met with Cambridge Consultant yesterday and was horrified when she gave me a ribbon that represented my hip dimensions... that is it. I am now on a mission to lose at least 11 inches on my hips. I am going to fit into that beautiful wedding dress when I walk down the aisle in May 2013... This is about feeling better about myself and not putting myself down all the time because I feel fat and frumpy and worthless.

I am going to persevere to ensure that I feel like a normal human being again. Looking forward to the journey.

M

Hi there and welcome!

You sound very determined and with your big day as motivation I'm sure you're going to do well!

Good luck :)

Good luck! :D

Back