New to MiniMins New to Slim & Save

gilly256

Started S&S on New Years Day and so far so good. I really need to lose weight not just to look good but to feel good about myself too. I had a hysterectomy last year as I had cervical cancer, thankfully I am now fully recovered but piled on the pounds and I am desperate to loose weight. I have booked a really special holiday for myself and my Husband in May (he has been so supportive over the last year) and I would love to drop a couple of dress sizes at least.I Would be grateful for any hints n tips to keep me on the straight and narrow.

Water ! And lots of it! A good multi vitamin, distracting hobby and good support at home. I think you've got the support thing covered in your OH so your good to go

Good luck

Xxx

Make sure you keep warm , as vlcd in the winter are hard . got to get over next 2 -3 months .
Have a pamper session , nice hot bath with some relaxing oil .
Always think why you started this diet when times get hard .
All the best

Thank you for all your very welcomed advice- Water, Vitamins ,support ,blanket and bath oil at the ready and of course plenty of willpower LoL . I'm looking forward to Tuesday for my 1st weigh in .Watch this space ....................;)

my tip is to check this forum lots! everyone has some great tips, ideas and answers. Also the S&S website are good at answering queries :]

Hi Meoww Will deffo be sticking around for tips n support. I have never posted on any sites b4 and to be honest that is more frightening than the diet ! But everyone is so helpful and friendly :)

yep everyone is lovely :] and if not the mods take them away to a dark place.. or something (Im just speculating)
its great as anything you find like side effects etc, loads of others have similar experiences to share.

Back