new to Minimins please help

CarlaJoy

Ok, I'm really new to the site, and I have never used a blog site before.

I have no idea what im doing. :confused:

I'd really appreciate it if anyone could give me some pointers??

I'm doing the WeightWatchers PP diet. I started last Monday and was 11st11lb. I weighed myself this Monday and am now 11st6lb.

I'm struggling for filling foods that are low PP.

Please help....:wave_cry:

Do you go to meetings or are you an online member? Or doing it from the 'fake' apps?

For lunch I tend to have Ryvita Crackerbread as you can have 4 for 2pp, and I spread an extra light Laughing Cow triangle over them all and it's 0pp for 1. I usually have 1 slice of low calorie bread usually 1pp with marmite which is 0pp for 1tsp. I buy the lighter crisps that are 3pp a packet (walkers mighty lights for example) or ones that are 2pp (french fries).

Fish is low in PP, a filling dinner is a Haddock fillet with a poached egg on top and plenty of 0pp veg.

Zero point soups are fab. I have a recipe for zero point pasta sauce and a curry sauce if you want them. Sugar free jelly and fruit with a level tablespoon of ww thick cream is only 1pp! I have a bowl of oats so simple in the morning with different fruit and cinnamon. Really fills you up. McCain do jacket potatoes that you can microwave. They're lovely and 5pp. Just add a low fat topping.

Ok, I'm really new to the site, and I have never used a blog site before.

I have no idea what im doing. :confused:

I'd really appreciate it if anyone could give me some pointers??

I'm doing the WeightWatchers PP diet. I started last Monday and was 11st11lb. I weighed myself this Monday and am now 11st6lb.

I'm struggling for filling foods that are low PP.

Please help....:wave_cry:

Good Luck Sweetie :) My advise would be to track everything, even your 0pp items! If it goes in your gob, put it in your blog ;-) Any questions, please ask.x

Zero point soups are fab. I have a recipe for zero point pasta sauce and a curry sauce if you want them. Sugar free jelly and fruit with a level tablespoon of ww thick cream is only 1pp! I have a bowl of oats so simple in the morning with different fruit and cinnamon. Really fills you up. McCain do jacket potatoes that you can microwave. They're lovely and 5pp. Just add a low fat topping.

I want the recipes. I so can't cook and any help would be appreciated x

Back