NEW to MiniMins starting Lipotrim AGAIN!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LoriLee, 6 January 2010 Social URL.

1. LoriLee

LoriLee New Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Be-yu
    Hi,
    Im new to minimins. I was just looking to make a few friends who are on a similar diet. I did the lipotrim diet 3 years ago before I fell pregnant with my daughter and lost 5 stone. Since then I'm now 7 stone heavier and a single mom. I've found it really difficult to stick to convential diets and feel like my weight is spiralling out of control. Due to pick up my lipotrim next monday and I really want to stay on track mainly so I be healthier and feel better about myself. Hopefully I'll get my confidence back and be able to start dating again lol. So thats enough about you. Anyone else decided that new year, new you?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. matt68

matt68 Don't Worry Be Happy

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.28%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    i started 4th jan 2010 and im all for the new year new look thing ,good luck

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with LT.

You could start a diary thread in the LT section for extra encouragement and support

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.