Step4 1200kcal New to Minimins unfortunately not to the Cambridge diet :(

JENM122

Im new to the site, thought it might give me some ideas :) Im doing the cambridge diet for the second time, holiday booked for june and hoping to lose 5 stones for then. Ive started on stage 4 and im going to work my way down to sole source in the hope this may be an easier way for me. Hoping to be on the Sole Source by mid february.

Week one : Lost 6lbs:)
Week two: Lost 3lbs:)
Week three : Lost 2lbs:)

Not bad considering its stage 4....

59 pounds to go.....:cry:

Im new to the site, thought it might give me some ideas :) Im doing the cambridge diet for the second time, holiday booked for june and hoping to lose 5 stones for then. Ive started on stage 4 and im going to work my way down to sole source in the hope this may be an easier way for me. Hoping to be on the Sole Source by mid february.

All the best.. You can do it...

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi and welcome you are doing fab 11 pound already! Good luck on your journey x

Back