New to MiniMins :-)

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Pippydoo, 25 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Pippydoo

Pippydoo Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6.5lb(11.26%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hello everyone, I have only recently found this site and thought I would get on here and give/gain some encouragement.
    I am 29, female, living in the midlands and have always been the 'Bubbly one with the great personality but a bit chubby!,' inside dying of shame that I am overweight.
    I guess you can say I have become great at faking to make it!
    I have tried many diets and fads which has led me to builemia-this is well in my past not and am proud to say no longer part of my life.
    I just want to feel slim, confident and be able to wear what I want. I often associate every problem in my life to my weight and am realising whilst on this journey that loosing weight won't solve all my problems, but it will be one less thing to worry about and I will feel confident to tackle any situation! Sorry I am going on now.

I am doing Slimming World. It is a rocky road for me, sometimes having super weeks then going through bad patches but this is normal! (Have just discovered that!) I started bang on 13 stone and am now 11.9. My goal is 10.7.

Fingers crossed!

Jen x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Nikki<3

Nikki<3 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(11.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome!

Big well done on your weight loss so far that's great :)

X x

4. Bubbles1984

Bubbles1984 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(32.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Congratulations on your losses so far and good luck!

We are roughly at the same weight (im 11 stone 11) and i want to be about 10 and a half too. Will keep checking back to see how your getting on :) xx

5. Pippydoo

Pippydoo Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6.5lb(11.26%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Wow guys thanks for replying :) Just have to try and navigate this website and find you again! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.