New to minimins!

Lolly19to11

Hiya,

I'm Lolly, I'm 21, I've lost 4st 11lbs since the end of September 2015 and I am currently a very very happy member of Slimming World.

I've done the weight loss gig multiple times before (went from 17st to 9 and a half st in 2011 very unhealthily, and from 15st to 12 and a half stone in 2013/14 with lots of ups and downs between and after these two significant periods of losses) but have never successfully kept weight off due to issues with binge eating, depression, anxiety and self harm (hahah wow, how fun am I making myself sound).

Slimming World is re-teaching me the healthy eating habits I had been neglecting and pushing me to keep active and on-plan with weekly weigh-ins and group sessions with incredible people.

I've joined the forums here because they are jam-packed with inspiration and reasons to stay healthy and happy, which I don't think I can ever get enough of :p

Happy to meet you all :)

Hi Lolly, well done on your weight loss, I've also done quite well the first time round, but ruined it a bit with 3 months of eating healthy all day and stuffing my face at night vampire style :)

Back