New to rc help! Calories spread out over day?

purdyAV

Hi everyone. I just ordered 28 day solo slim meals and while Im waiting for delivery I thought Id just follow principles of RC diet without using her meal plans and just make up my own staying within 5% fat guidelines. Is this ok to do or do I have to follow her food plan? Also do the calories have to be eaten 200 for breakfast 300 for lunch etc or doesnt it matter as long as i eat 1200 cals over the whole day? I noticed some of solo meals are over 300 cals so id like to add lots of veg and maybe spud or 2 which might make my evening meal more like 500-600 cals but if i had less at lunch would it matter? Just realized how complicated this all sounds so if anyone can understand what Im on about Id really appreciate some advice!!!

Hi there
I love the RC plan and I like big evening meals, so I tend to keep my breakfast and lunch low in calories by having fruit and yogurt for brekkie and something like a ham or tuna salad for lunch or a soup with a low calorie roll.
Then i can have more cals at dinner :)

if you need any help feel free to message me xxx

I try and stick to the meal calories suggested or thereabouts but I think it really depends on your daily routine. Sometimes I swap the lunch and dinner calories over depending on what's going on and I'm usually under on breakfast so if I go slightly over at lunch or dinner I don't really worry about it. I tend to use the RC meal plans for ideas rather than strictly following them. I have a fussy partner, strict meal plans just wouldn't work!!! Good luck x

Back