New to site, it's brilliant!!

babybear1983

Hi everyone!
I started doing weight watchers again about 4 weeks ago but I don't go to the meetings as I dont find my local one all that helpful. When I used to go it just seemed like the leader used it as a platform to make us feel bad if we weren't 100% perfect! (for me that was quite often!)
I'm perfectly happy to go this alone as I feel like I know WW inside out!!
Lost 10lb so far but my motivation is starting to flag a bit, ended up having takeaway last night so I feel a bit bad :(
All I can do is forgive myself and start again! Even 1lb weight loss a week is good, better than putting on each week!
Thats my own little pep talk over!
I can just tell this website is going to be a huge help to allow me to vent my frustrations, get motivation and hopefully help some other along the way!
Good luck everyone xxxx
:)

hi there and :welcome: to the forums! Congrats on your weight loss so far.. you are on your way!

Sharkbait1983 x

Hey there babybear (adorable username by the way!) and :welcome2: to the forums, you definitely have come to the right place here! Very well done on your 10lbs loss, thats brilliant!
Also, please don't feel too badly about your takeaway, its not the end of the world and not like you're eating it every day, one little treat won't make much difference. When I have takeaway I put it on a smaller plate and it feels better to have a little bit instead of a big pile (you'll feel less bloated too!) :D

Anyway I hope to see you around posting and getting to know everyone on here. Will be good to have a chat with you soon :) X

Aww thanks, it was my nickname when I was living abroad and skinny so I hoped it would give me motivation!
Thats a good idea about the small plate, will give it a go next time I treat myself. Felt bad yesterday so I didn't count my points but I have decided not to throw away all my hard work and start again today!
Thanks for the lovely words everyone xxx

Hi and welcome :wavey: Have to agree with you, this site is wonderful.

Back