Extra Easy new to site..struggling 6 weeks into sw :-(

Hello all. im new to this site. been looking for inspiration online. six weeks in to sw and starting to struggle. hows everyone else getting on? X

Hey sorry to hear you are struggling!

Can you tell us how you're sturggling? Is it because you're hungry? don't feel like you have enough syns? have run out of recipe ideas? is sw just not fitting with your schedule and lifestyle?

Hi thanks for reply, ive lost 1 stone and 6 pounds in just over 5 weeks..i feel ive done well. But the last few days i just cant seem to stop eating..:-( and fruit is just not cutting it! Need chocolate and more chocolate. X

You have had a brilliant loss in just a few weeks and you don't want to jeopardise this. Please don't fall into a destructive pattern and begin to undo all your good work when it comes to your next weigh in. You need to find ways to motivate yourself and deal with your cravings and one of the best ways is to remind yourself why you began this journey in the first place.

You need to have a think why you want the chocolate so much, are you still hungry? Is it emotional? You can still do SW and have chocolate, but it's about the choices you make. If I need a chocolate fix I tend to have a cup of options hot chocolate 2 syns with some Mikado sticks half a syn each. My recent fav is Milky way 5 syns.

I hope that helps a bit and don't give in you are doing really, really well! :)

Back