New to SlimFast, old to dieting

cery

Morning all, back on the diet rollercoaster today :D In the long run, I need to loose half my body weight but short term, I am getting married in December and need to get my fat bum less fat. I figure anything less than I currently weigh is better than nothing and hopefully should see some results by December on the shakes. So wish me luck!:love047:

Hi there
My wedding last year inspired me to do Shakes for the 1st time ever and I lost 6 st in 6 months. Shakes will produce GREAT results.
How are you getting on x x x

Awh im a March bride :)

Im on day 4 I had a sneeky look on scales ive gone from 14, 13.08 today im 14, 08.02 so its not bad for a weekends work.

My biggest worry is how the hell do u keep the weight off once its off? Like course ive lost 5lbs coz I aint eaten but I enjoy food I don't fancy giving it up forever x

Youl find a way of keeping it off fingers crossed im dreading it as wel!! I lost my weight before with jut going to the gym and put it alllll back on ha ha but im determined not to i now understand calories, when am ready i will replace both shakes with same calorie food (already do one) then week by week slightly increase calories untill i dont loose any More. Sounds perfect on paper but we will see !

Good luck

Well so far so kind of good :/ I had a SlimFast shake this morning, a Tesco's UltraSlim ready made shake for lunch and a banana, then have had an orange, an apple and 2 ginger biscuits..... made a low fat lasagne for tea

How you finding today ? Keep up the good work, your doing FAB x

Back