New to Slimming Word (& the board-EEk)

Fat.ems

Hello everyone,

I joined SW yesterday and actually went to group. I tried it online previously and DIDN'T get on with it. Is it true what they say about image therapy and how important it is? Also does anyone have any SW success stories they want to share :D my 3st weight loss seems light years away :sigh:

Hello everyone,

I joined SW yesterday and actually went to group. I tried it online previously and DIDN'T get on with it. Is it true what they say about image therapy and how important it is? Also does anyone have any SW success stories they want to share :D my 3st weight loss seems light years away :sigh:

Image therapy is 'Individual Motivation And Group Experience' and you find that people get out of it what they put into it! If you sit in a corner all fed up and thinking you're not going to enjoy it, then the chance are you wont. Try and get actively involved-team fun tech is good too, its where the consultant splits the room into two teams and then you get points for weightloss, and correct answers to questions, and also for giving people advice! I always get on better when I stay for class :) good luck x
Also if you check the 'inspirational threads' subforum there are lots of success stories on there x

Image therapy is 'Individual Motivation And Group Experience' and you find that people get out of it what they put into it! If you sit in a corner all fed up and thinking you're not going to enjoy it, then the chance are you wont. Try and get actively involved-team fun tech is good too, its where the consultant splits the room into two teams and then you get points for weightloss, and correct answers to questions, and also for giving people advice! I always get on better when I stay for class :) good luck x
Also if you check the 'inspirational threads' subforum there are lots of success stories on there x

Thank you, I am going to try my absolute best to stay to group each week and participate! Inspirational threads I will look for now! This forum is huge!!! Hopefully I can find it xx

Back