1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

New to Slimming world - Advice welcome!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Pip1982, 13 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Pip1982

Pip1982 New Member

Hi Everyone, I am new to Slimming world and started the Extra Easy plan 3 days ago, feel good already! I have got a couple of questions though which may sound stupid - if a recipe serves 4 people and is totally syn free and I eat 2 portions will my syn value go up? Or does free food remain totally free regardless of portion size etc? hope this makes sense!feel like I am eating more than before but maybe more of the right foods!

Any tips for my first week is welcome.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Leapfrog

Leapfrog Champion actifryer

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    If it says free, it's free, even if you eat it all. That's the beauty of SW! If a recipe for 4 is synned at, say 2 syns per person, then the whole thing is 8 syns.

The secret, though, is to eat until you're satisfied, not stuff yourself!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.