New to Slimming World, and this forum!

Hello! My name's Hannah and I'm trying to get into better habits after going up and down by a dress size or two over the past 3 years.

So I started Slimming World yesterday! I was very shocked at how much I weigh, and I'm aiming to lose 2 stone-ish. But mostly I'm aiming to be able to have a balanced lifestyle without stuffing my face with cake and takeaways all the time.

Hi Hannah!

Im on my second week of slimming world and have about 2 stone to loose too, so ill join your journey!

Good luck! Xx

Hi Both, welcome to this forum & SW!
Once you master the books, life becomes easy, there are hundreds of recipes on this forum so you will never be short of ideas for meals.
Best advice I can give is write a weekly menu & only buy ingredients for those meals.
Also keep a weekly food diary for future use so if you have a sudden problem the consultant can see where you may have gone astray.
If you stick to plan you will loose weight, it's guaranteed with a money back guarantee!
Enjoy SW as I have and good luck.......
Pete (for my recipes, follow the link below, Index on page 60)

Hello Hannah, I'm a Hannah too! SW is fab, no deprivation, just a healthier way of thinking about food. Agree with bilsat, make sure you keep a food diary. Good luck!

Thanks for the advice and well wishes!

I've been planning my evening meals very well, but work is very difficult. I work at a place that gets free lunch from a very brilliant team of chefs. (Lucky me, right?), but this meant that today I had to watch my colleagues eating sticky toffee pudding while I had my banana! But the fact that I lost 3lbs last week kept me on track. :)

Hi Hannah.

I am very nearly at the end of week 3 on SW. 1st week was brill, 2nd not so good but still a loss, so I am really excited to see what tomorrow brings!
I am new to this site and the forums and I am loving all the great content and support! I can see me spending lots of my time on here...and if I am doing this instead of eating then it's a really good thing :)

Good luck with your slimming everyone!

Sarah

Hi Hannah,

although I'm not new to SW I am to this site and still learning!

I plan to go back to SW on thursday so have prepared the fridge and cupboards and looking forward to it!

I would love to get back to 10st 7lb so about 3 stone to loose!

looking forward to hearing everyones loss to good luck to you (including myself) we can all do it!!

Back