1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

New to slimming world! Any other newbies?

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by jj8792, 24 June 2014 Social URL.

1. jj8792

jj8792 New Member

Hi everyone!

I'm totally new to the concept of slimming world as I have always done weightwatchers in the past. I started a week ago today and am delighted to say when I weighed today I had lost 6lb since last Monday! I cant believe its taken me this long to start slimming world, I'm loving it! Does anyone with a bit more experience have any advice/tips/recipes that might help me out? I'm doing this from home but have a food optimizing book etc to go by. Also, does anyone else weigh in on a Monday? Would be nice to have a bit of company!

Breakfast- mixed red berries (superfree)
    Lunch- wholemeal roll (H.E B), bacon (fat trimmed off) (free) and chopped tomatoes (superfree)
    Dinner- slimming world chips and egg (free) with mushrooms and tinned tomatoes (superfree)
    Snacks- 200g spaghetti hoops (free)
    30g smoked salmon

Also made sure I drank 2L+ water.