New to Slimming World - Hayley's EE food diary!

HayleyAlexandra

Hello all!

I am a newbie to Slimming World and this site! I started SW online last Tuesday, and for my first WI yesterday I had lost 3lbs!! Woo Hoo! :D

I wanted to keep a track of my food diary on here to A) keep me on track and B) To get some inspirations and tips from everyone!

So here is today:

Breakfast - 0% greek yogurt with banana and 2 tbsp honey (1 syn) Tea made with skimmed milk from HEXA

Snack - 1 alpen light (HEXB)

Lunch - homemade pasta made with passata, lean bacon and garlic. Apple.

Snack - 1 alpen light (HEXB)

Dinner - Honey and soy chicken stir fry made with 3 tbsp honey (1 syn as this is for me and my boyfriend, so will only have half) and soy. lots of chopped courgette, magetout and baby corn, with rice.

Dessert - Snack size twirl (6 syn)

Total syns - 8 syns

Any comments or critism will be well recieved! :p

Hello all!

Hope everyone is having a lovely SW day! :p I did something so silly this morning and weighed myself before my weigh in on Tuesday... the scales showed I had put on a pound?! Not happy as have been sticking to the plan religiously... but I know weight fluctuates etc... SO I am trying not to dwell and will just focus on WI on Tuesday.

So here is the planned food for today:

Breakfast - 35g fruit and fibre (HEXB) Skimmed milk (HEXA) 1 banana

Snack - Strawberries, grapes

Lunch - Jacket potato, chicken breast, 2 tbsp extra light mayo (1 syn), sweetcorn

Dinner - Going to Mummy's tonight so will have something quick like pasta and sauce (Will use milk from HEXA)

Total syns - 1 syn (I will probably fit in a treat size choccie somewhere to bump that up! ;))

Let me know your thought's all!! xxx

Hello everyone!

Feel like I am writing this diary to myself... but I am going to keep on at it! :p Had an extremely moody day today... and usually when I have one of those I reach for masses of chocolate... BUT I have been a good girl! It's funny but I don't even really feel the need to cheat on SW... so far! hehe.

so here is today:

Breakfast - 0% greek yogurt, banana, 2 tsp honey (1 syn)

snack - 2 alpen light bars (HEXB)

Lunch - Jacket potato, 1 dairylea light triange (HEXA) beans, 2 slices ham

snack - strawberries and grapes, 2 x tea made with milk from HEXA

Dinner will be - Batchelors chinese flavour rice, and stir fried veg, made with honey (1.5 syns) and soy sauce

Snack - Treat size twirl (6 syns) Muller light

Total syns - 8.5

If anyone is reading this..... Your thoughts would be nice... please... hehe :eek:

Looks like you are doing great :) I would say you could up the superfree on some of the meals, but a great start! X

Thank you for replying honey and thank you for the tip! I totally agree wih you! I am going to start taking salad to work to have with my lunch and buy more fruit at my weekly shop so I dont run out! Xx

I ended up having a glass of red wine, no twirl and only used 1 tsp honey with my dins dins.. So had 7.5 syns today :O) I am so loving Slimming world!

You seem to be doing really well. Im starting back on Monday.
Cant wait to be honest....

This site is great for inspiration and help. Love it.

sleepymum said:
You seem to be doing really well. Im starting back on Monday.
Cant wait to be honest....

This site is great for inspiration and help. Love it.

Thank you very much! :) I an enjoying it a lot. Good luck when you join on Monday, sure you will wonder why you ever left! Xx

I know. Sorry I left it to be honest! Would have been at goal now, but whats ment to be will be....

looking good hun am thinkin of joinin just havin a look around first lol xx

sleepymum said:
I know. Sorry I left it to be honest! Would have been at goal now, but whats ment to be will be....

Exactly!! And you will only do it when the time is right for you.. Trust me! :) I hope joining today went well and you're feeling good x

georgina2930 said:
looking good hun am thinkin of joinin just havin a look around first lol xx

Thank you! I am liking it a lot. Are you thinking of joining SW? xx

Hi everyone :)

I haven't checked in for a couple of days as had a busy weekend.. I have been very good, apart from a little glitch on Saturday night, I had 2 glasses of White wine and 3 vodka and diet Coke's... Eeek! BUT they were the only syns I had all day, so trying not to worry too much!

WI in tomorrow.. Fingers crossed for at least a pound loss!

Today's food:

Breakfast - muller light, banana
Snack - 2x alpen light (hexb)
Lunch - OH wanted to go to Harvester as we have day off, so I had salad bar, lettuce, sweetcorn, carrot, spoonful of coleslaw and a ladle of low fat dressing then chicken breast grilled no skin, a jacket potato and a small pot of 30cal gravy so I am going to count 5 syns for that, hopefully that should be about right
Snack - satsuma
Dinner - tomato and herb pasta n sauce, with extra chopped up courgette
So that will be 5 syns for today

I could really use some tips for some quick low syn dinners if anyone has any ideas? I am not usually in from working during the week until around 9ish, so quick is good! ;-) x

donnajt said:
found u! great start. def up your superfree.

how about making a big bolgnese and freezing it in portion sizes.

pasta lots of good recipes floating around

have u got a slow cooker - i couldnt live without mine

Superfree is where I struggle! I find it hard to get loads of veg or salad in with all meals.. But just bought frozen veg and fruit in my shop today, so no excuse now!
Oh yes I will def be making a big bolognaise, love spag Bol!
Nope, no slow cooker.. Boo hoo! ;-(

HayleyAlexandra said:
Superfree is where I struggle! I find it hard to get loads of veg or salad in with all meals.. But just bought frozen veg and fruit in my shop today, so no excuse now!
Oh yes I will def be making a big bolognaise, love spag Bol!
Nope, no slow cooker.. Boo hoo! ;-(

Ive just bought one from argos 25 quid its brill :) im the same with superfree i try n eat veg but i tend to eat more fruit! Ive had decent losses so far maybe as i get nearer target i will hav to stick to the rules abit firmer lol

Ive just bought one from argos 25 quid its brill :) im the same with superfree i try n eat veg but i tend to eat more fruit! Ive had decent losses so far maybe as i get nearer target i will hav to stick to the rules abit firmer lol

I am more of a fruit person too, but I am definitely going to get more veg and salad in from now... You have done really, really well hun! I hope I can do as well :D

There is no way my OH will let me get a slow cooker, he already won't let me get a microwave because we have no where to put it ( small kitchen) lol :(
x

How do u cope without a microwave lol i do everythin in mine :)
Ta hun i went alone to start off with n got to 13st 10lbs but put half a stone bak on then decided giv sw ago n now im lighter than i can remember eva being lol
U will do great just stick at it ive lost more in the last 14 week on sw than i did in 6 months goun alone! It really works :)

emma_partington27 said:
How do u cope without a microwave lol i do everythin in mine :)
Ta hun i went alone to start off with n got to 13st 10lbs but put half a stone bak on then decided giv sw ago n now im lighter than i can remember eva being lol
U will do great just stick at it ive lost more in the last 14 week on sw than i did in 6 months goun alone! It really works :)

Oh I so wish we had a microwave!! It would be so handy to defrost meat and stuff, but our kitchen is really small and we have no room for it :-(
That's great to see results like that hun! It inspires newbies like moi! :)

Back