NEW to slimming world, hello everyone!

jo5189

Hi my starting weight is 18 whopping stone!!!! wanting to reach my goal of 13 skinny stone and Im 5ft 10, so here goes.... I have my first weigh in on Tuesday eeeek but have stuck to it , so lets see :) I live in warwickshire and go to club in bulkington.
Jo

Hi and welcome, good luck for your first weigh in xx

Welcome to mins Jo xx

Welcome to minimins...good luck for your first weigh in...keep in mind, whatever the result, it's only the start to an amazing journey to a happier, healthier you!

Hi Jo, you are only just down the road from me☺. I'm Fillongley, but go to class in Coventry.

I started back in July 2014 at nearly 16 stone. Lost 2 last year doing SW online. Put half a stone back on over Christmas and going on holiday so decided to join class 3 weeks ago and the half stone I put on has gone and now I'm ready to lose more.

SW is a great diet. My advise is to stay to image therapy every week. Take an hour out of your week, relax and enjoy it as a bit of "me" time.

Welcome

Its very easy once you get your head around it

Good luck for your first weigh in

Hi Jo. Welcome and good luck with your journey.

Don't give up. Nothing comes easy the first time. Try. And try again until you reach your goals. ALWAYS KEEP GOING

Hi Jo, welcome aboard! Good luck, I'm sure you'll nail it :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back