New to slimming world - just wanted to say hi

babycl

Hi all. I just wanted to introduce myself really. My names Rachel, im 28 and a mum to 3 children (Finley has just turned 5 and Darcey and Dexter (twins) who just turned 2) Im on day 6 of my first experience of slimming world, well any diet actually, ive never done one before. I don't go to a group yet, im trying it out on my own first with lots of help from my mother in law who has been attending slimming world groups for just over 2 years. She explained it all to me, and with the help of google, ive managed to get syn values and recipes to try out. So far ive made the butternut squash soup and the pasta with crab. Both were delicious. My husband is a great help too. He has lost 8 stone in 2 years from starting the gym and eating properly (although not following a 'named' diet). Well anyway my weigh in day will be Monday morning, ive been dying to do it since Wednesday lol but have managed to keep myself off the scales. Im sure ill be using this site for lots of helpful hints and tips and to hopefully get to know some of you too. Happy slimming :D:D

Hi all. I just wanted to introduce myself really. My names Rachel, im 28 and a mum to 3 children (Finley has just turned 5 and Darcey and Dexter (twins) who just turned 2) Im on day 6 of my first experience of slimming world, well any diet actually, ive never done one before. I don't go to a group yet, im trying it out on my own first with lots of help from my mother in law who has been attending slimming world groups for just over 2 years. She explained it all to me, and with the help of google, ive managed to get syn values and recipes to try out. So far ive made the butternut squash soup and the pasta with crab. Both were delicious. My husband is a great help too. He has lost 8 stone in 2 years from starting the gym and eating properly (although not following a 'named' diet). Well anyway my weigh in day will be Monday morning, ive been dying to do it since Wednesday lol but have managed to keep myself off the scales. Im sure ill be using this site for lots of helpful hints and tips and to hopefully get to know some of you too. Happy slimming :D:D

Hi Rachel and welcome to the site. there are hundreds of recipes, tips, rants and general info on here to help you o your ourney. Anything you cant find, then just ask.

Good luck for Monday - let us all know how you did xxxx

ps - I love your kids' names

Good evening Rachel

Welcome to Sw and Minimins :)
It's great to have you on board. Well done to your Hubby on his weight loss & I can't wait to hear what you have lost at weigh in on Monday so please do keep us updated.

Love Stacey xxxx

Hey Hun. Welcome to the site! It's a fab tool to help in yr weight loss, I'm on here almost daily!! Good luck for Monday, with the help and support from yr MIL and hubby yr gonna do fab! Let us know how you get in x

Lost 3 1/2 lbs this week! So pleased its actually working. I never eat this much (i skipped breakfast and usually lunch too) so cant believe that by me eating all this food i am loosing weight!

Hey all, I'm really new too....joined SW last week and due to have my first weigh in tomorrow.

Currently trying to fight off the negative 'this is far too good to be true' feelings I'm having but it's clearly working for you!!

Well done on your weight loss though, that's a really good amount!

What sort of things have you been eating?

Back