New to Slimming World Online - any members here?

Shaza1974

Well after the massive shock this morning of seeing 18st 2.6lbs on my scale, I have taken the first step and signed up for SW Online.

Was wondering if anyone else on here is a member online and would like a buddy?

I really need to get this under control, it's now or never!

Hi, I'm a new-ish online member and I've found it useful to join some of the challenges on here where people have set themselves a weight loss target for a future date and report in each week, or the separate "Weighers" threads for the various weigh-in days (e.g. people who weigh in on a Monday report their losses/gains in the Monday Weighers thread). You should be able to find them using the search facility, and everyone is very friendly and supportive.

Here's the section containing the weekly weigh-in threads (Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In) and here's one of the challenges where everyone is aiming to lose three stones by April (http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...7496-mission-loose-3-stone-april-whos-me.html) but there are a few similar threads running and loads of useful information here.

Good luck, and feel free to get in touch if you need to :)

Hi, I've been doing SW online since the beginning of November, and find it is working so far! Easy to follow as well! I'm never hungry and easily keep to within the syns limit. I'm averaging 7 per day during the week and about 11 per day at the weekend, and don't feel deprived at all! Good luck!

Back