New to Slimming World

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Melysa, 13 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Melysa

Melysa Member

Hi All,

Thought i would say hello and introduce myself as one of the newbies :p

I am new to slimming world, i havent joined a class i have borrowed my friends books and made a start myself. I have been on it for just coming up to 2 weeks. I had my first weigh in after my first week and lost 1lb, i was hoping for more but i have carried on. my next weigh is tomorrow.

I enjoy the site as its nice to try new meals and recipes :)

talk to you all soon
    Melysa

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. chipbutty

chipbutty Full Member

hi melysa
    im new to sw as well, i joined a class last thursday so im not sure if im doing things right, will find out when i get weighed, i will be happy if i loose 1lb as i always loose very slow, well done for your loss, at least its going in the right direction, heres to more loss next wi, all i found out at the meetings was that they go round everyone saying how much you lost/gained & clapping!! not sure if i will keep to meetings as all the info is in bks & on here, goodluck with sw

sandy x

4. Lou7477

Lou7477 Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi
    Welcome to SW, if you need any tips or help let me know. I go to class although it's a bit expensive!
    Good luck with it all
    Lou x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.