New to Slimming World

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Orls81, 28 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Orls81

Orls81 Member

Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi

New to this site. I have just joined slimming world. Yesterday was my first day, I ate all the correct foods, and only used 6 syns. I really am hoping this will work. I was always very slim, never had to worry about my weight, but over the last 2 years i have put on nearly 2 stone. It has been getting me down, so I finally had to do something.

My friends in Ireland recommended Slimming world, they have all seen amazing results. Slimming world is massive over there, all resturants provide slimming world menus, and ever the chinese take aways offer SW dishes too.

Anyways, hopefully this site will give me the support i need.

thank you

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with SW.

Irene xx

4. l0v3child

l0v3child Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.6%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi! :) Ive recently joined slimming world to! I wish the resteraunts round here did SW menus! Im the same kind situation...ive gained 3st since i passed my driving test 3yrs ago, so heres hoping i can shift it! Good luck and see you around on here :) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.