New to slimming world

melsblls64

Hi, Ive been doing the slimming world diet for just over a week now and have lost about 4lb, but is what Im doing ok, please. For breakfast I have a fat free yoghurt then for lunch 2 ryvitas with extra light laughing cow on and a syn free meal in the evening. I drink a lot of squash (sugar free) with a green tea bag in throughout the day. Thanks for your replies

Hello & welcome hun x

What your having is fine hun but personally myself I think you should be having a little more...Just bulk your meals a tad with speed food to make sure you don't go hungry as that's the last you need because you could end up eating food your not meant to!!

Are you using your syns?? xx

I agree, people tend to do better if they try to use their 15syns. Its a myth that by using less syns you will loose more weight. Don't deprive yourself or it will lead to you going off plan.

Good thank you. lost over half a stone and my partner lost a stone. Still can't get my head around how much lean meat you can eat or the cooked breakfast..if I ate that I would feel like I was cheating and I wouldn't lose any weight lol x

Back