New to starting WW - swapping from SW

chan1986

Hello everybody. I've decided to try WW after be becoming bored with SW. On Tuesday I ordered my delux starter kit over the phone line, as I won't be attending a group due to financial reasons. So I was really hoping someone would be kind enough to inform me the basics i.e.
*how many points I can have each day?
*what is the weekly points?
Thanks in advance to whom ever takes the time to respond.
Chan xx

In your starter pack you should get a calculater ... In there u can work out how many points you should have a day
Everyone gets 49 weeklies every week, you can Eat these in one go or have 7 a day or just use 30, they are there to fall back on.
You should try and use all your dayley points each day ..

Anything else you want to know ?

Everyone gets 49 weeklies every week, you can Eat these in one go or have 7 a day or just use 30, they are there to fall back on.
You should try and use all your dayley points each day ..

?

I understood it as our weeklies were to be used as we see it.. you seem to state quite clear guidelines there and i'm just wandering if I've missed info?

Welcome Chan1986- ww forum is very quiet in comparison to sw, i think it's because the ww online has their own forums but i'm yet to work my way around those so i'm not sure if it's any busier.. also a sw defecter here, there are lots of us.. find us under ww teams, 'sw defecters' and 'summer challenge' feel free to join us.. good luck x

FernXx said:
I understood it as our weeklies were to be used as we see it.. you seem to state quite clear guidelines there and i'm just wandering if I've missed info?

Welcome Chan1986- ww forum is very quiet in comparison to sw, i think it's because the ww online has their own forums but i'm yet to work my way around those so i'm not sure if it's any busier.. also a sw defecter here, there are lots of us.. find us under ww teams, 'sw defecters' and 'summer challenge' feel free to join us.. good luck x

That's my understanding too Fern, we can use as many or as few as we want! If you read thru other posts, that tends to be the general consensus anyway :)

My leader told me to use them if you really need them and not just have them because their there if you know what i mean? i know that for 2 weeks i just stuck with my dailey 36 and lost 9lb!! X

I think that fern meant that by saying 30 weeklies as a random number ... Dunno tho! X

Yes 30 was just a random number ... Thanks

I am also a SW defector, starting WW tomorrow, rather excited bout it all :) spending an hour or so browsing website/forums to make a shopping list then off to buy food for a week :)

Good luck x

I thought u was only allowed 18 to 22 points a day (depending on your weight) i went ww years and years ago and got all my old books from then and thats what i was thinking of following. has ww changed now? x

Back