New to SW and Here

lisaismad

Hi,
I'm Lisa and I joined SW last Monday.
I am trying to get to grips with the whole idea of SW and would appreciate any help and support offered.
I am craving something sweet and chocolate tonight but have managed to resist so far!
I need to go shopping and buy some sweet free foods!
Any hints?......................................:confused:

Hi Lisa and welcome. What specifically about the SW plan are you confused about? I don't think there any free syn sweets around, but there are plenty of low syn alternatives that are suggested on this forum! Eg caramel snack a jacks x

A fruit salad my help with the sweet cravings, superfree and some are super speed (melon, strawberries, etc). But if you want something chocolate, HiFi bars (HEB/6syns) or alpen bars (2xHEB/3syns each) are good for that.
Muller lights are free and the toffee flavour is good for a sweet craving, there is a vanilla flavour sprinckled in chocolate.
x

Hi Lisa :)
When i'm craving something sweet i find that flying saucers (rice paper with sherbet inside) are great as they are 4 for 1 syn :) Also Sainsbury's Sugar Free marshmellows are 4 for 1 syn - and they are lovely threaded on skewers with strawberries and banana's
xxxx

Back