New to SW..... need a bit of advice please.

brownie67

Hi, l've always done WW, getting to goal in 1992!! Don't follow the program fully any more and to be honest i haven't done it properly as l'm bored of it!! So thought l'd give SW a go as it might inspire me ,and l do like the idea of eating more!! But this is my main problem. l have a stone to lose which isn't a lot, but for me it is...just feel healthier, clothes fit better and l'm a lot happier in myself....and l do find dieting hard!!
So l'm worried that if l do eat all the unlimited pasta,jacket potatoes l shall put on rather than lose!! l suppose l will have to be sensible and think about 'portion' size and not go mad!!! l'm 10 stone and would like to be 9.....any one else have any advice with a similar amount to lose!?? many thanks.

I am new to SW in my first week and my first weigh in is on Monday any advice appreciated x

Depending which of the 3 programmes you use there are limitations and not everything is free.

Have a look in SW Food Diaries for some menu examples.

Good luck.

Irene xx

IreneH said:
Depending which of the 3 programmes you use there are limitations and not everything is free.

Have a look in SW Food Diaries for some menu examples.

Good luck.

Irene xx

Hi lrene
Thanks for replying. After looking at the 3 different options, still not sure which one is for me!! I think the best way is to try each one for a week to see which one I get on with best. The green appeals most but seems a bit too good to be true!
Will have a look at the menus given and I'm sure that will help.

I started SW at 9st 11lbs & managed to get to target (8st 12lb) two years ago. I do mainly green days as I'm not really a big meat eater.

Just try & see which plan fits best with your lifestyle.

Happy Holidays said:
I started SW at 9st 11lbs & managed to get to target (8st 12lb) two years ago. I do mainly green days as I'm not really a big meat eater.

Just try & see which plan fits best with your lifestyle.

Hi thinking of starting sw. If u dont mind can i ask how long it took to lose that weight?? I have 3 stone before im at my ideal weight for my height and wondered if this is for me?

Hi thinking of starting sw. If u dont mind can i ask how long it took to lose that weight?? I have 3 stone before im at my ideal weight for my height and wondered if this is for me?

No I don't mind, too long, it took me 12 months, but I just relaxed & took things easy. If you have a look at people's stats you'll see other people lose weight a lot quicker than that. So don't be put off by the length of time it took me:D

Back