New to SW online - help with planning weekly meals

Shell33

Hi
Hi am new to this site and also to SW online. I joined today. i have 3 stone to lose.

i was looking at the food diary to start to plan my meals for the week ahead but it only gives me the option to log for today or past days.

how do you find best to plan ahead your meals?

thanks

Shell33 said:
Hi
Hi am new to this site and also to SW online. I joined today. i have 3 stone to lose.

i was looking at the food diary to start to plan my meals for the week ahead but it only gives me the option to log for today or past days.

how do you find best to plan ahead your meals?

thanks

I tend not to plan really I just decide on meats veg and carbs I want then work out some kind of recipe to suit what I bought I love to experiment in the kitchen so that works for me

I'm doing it online too, I do my food shopping online with tesco so whilst I'm doing that, I have the slimming world page up to check syn values and also to browse the recipes, then I buy what I need for each week and the recipes are stored in my favourite recipes. It's best to only do a food diary one day at a time, I start it in the morning with everything I know I will have and then in the evening I amend as necessary with what I have actually had.

Get a note pad and pen and do it old school!

I have an a4 pad and at the top write the week number, starting weight, end weight and weight lost that week.

Then underneath i have the day, with breakfast, lunch and tea written down, then at the side of those i have how much water i will be drinking, the exercise i will be doing and my syns. I just about fit all 7 days on one sheet of a4.

I then go through my freezer, fridge and cupboards and do my shopping list of what i will need.

Back