new to sw

marie2897

hi my names marie im new to slimming world day 1 of the new diet today :) im doing the ee and was wondering if some1 wold have a look and tell me what they think of my food eaten today
ok so breakfast i had 2 muller light yogrts im sure their (free )
dinner a tuna sandwich with a tablespoon of hellmanns light mayo i think the mayo is (2 syns ):) with cucumber lettuce and a table spoon of hellmans garlic and mayo dressing (1 and half syns) i used hovis wholemeal bread 2 slices as my b healthy extra i had 2 of these sandwiches cuz the bread is tiny lol ive also had 2 diet coke (free )
250ml semi skimmed for coffees as my healthy a
then for tea i have chicken (free)with brocolli cauli carrots onions potatoes with a stock cube used in cooking the veg all free and small amount of tesco chicken gravy granuals
so thats it all in all 12 syns what do you think am i going the right way lol

Im new on it myself, i can however see that you had two sandwhiches...for your heb you can only have 2 of the small slices of bread or one big one.

I am abit unsure if you have syned the extra bread if not ;
you will have to syn the extra bread at 3 syns each, gravey is also syned at 2.5 syns.

Hope this helps a little x

Hey Marie

Welcome to the world of SW and minimins :)

The two portions of bread you had (assuming it was 4 slices of hovis wholemeal 400g loaf) would be the equivalent of two heb's and you can only have 1 a day so you would need to syn the extra bread as above at 3 syns a slice. Other than that the rest is right but I would suggest just trying to make sure you have more super speed veg and that your having your super free fruit as well and to always make sure your plate has 1/3 of these super free foods.

Xx

The others have given good advice so just wanted to post and say "Hi" - Best of luck with your SW journey! It's a great way of eating...:)

Back