• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

New to SW.

CoCo

S: 13st0lb G: 10st6lb
Hi everyone, I have been on Tesco's Ulra Slim (like Slimfast) and have had stomach cramps, diarrhoea, bloating. Now today I am constipated:( so obvioulsy slimfast/ultraslim upsets my stomach, so my friend has given me the SW optomising book, and I am going to try that.
Do you have to have 1 red day and 1 green day, or can you just have green days or red days?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

sonban

Addicted to Minimins
Hi everyone, I have been on Tesco's Ulra Slim (like Slimfast) and have had stomach cramps, diarrhoea, bloating. Now today I am constipated:( so obvioulsy slimfast/ultraslim upsets my stomach, so my friend has given me the SW optomising book, and I am going to try that.
Do you have to have 1 red day and 1 green day, or can you just have green days or red days?
You can do alternate, or all red or all green its up to you...:)

CoCo

Haven't got my book yet. Friend was meant to be popping round today, but I am hoping she won't put it on ebay like the other one she has.

CoCo

Have texted my friend, she says she has lost the book!! I said could I have the other one and she said no as she wants to sell it on ebay:mad: I would pay for it, but she won't let me buy it. Hope she only gets 99p for it:mad: I wish I knew her I.D, I bet she hasn't lost the one she was going to give me, I bet both books will be on ebay!!
Off to have a look on ebay now, see if I can get a book.

SpaceAngel

I ate my willpower!
S: 21st6.0lb C: 21st6.0lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I prefer all red days, but I guess it depends on weather you prefer lots of meat or if you are a pasta and rice girl. I think your mate is a bit rude! She could have lent you the book so you could photocopy it and then sold it on Ebay!!

Happe

escaping the fat
S: 23st5lb C: 19st8.5lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 40.5 Loss: 3st10.5lb(16.06%)
Coco pm me your email and I can send you all the info from the books. I have them in pdf format.

Hi coco,
hope your feeling better. I don't think you get pm priviledges until 50 posts or more, so start chatting more

Happe

escaping the fat
S: 23st5lb C: 19st8.5lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 40.5 Loss: 3st10.5lb(16.06%)
Hi Coco, my email is [email protected]. Send me an email so I have yours and ill send them. If I could find a way of attaching them onto a PM I would. But we will get there.