new to the forum and diet - day 8

cleo31

Hi everyone,

I am doing Exante and have made it to day 8 after trying quite a few times. It seems to be going really well. First week loss was 14lbs!!!:D

Just thought I would say hello.

Cleo

Hi Cleo

WOW thats brilliant weightloss!! You doing the shakes? I'm on day 3 and this is my first time trying exante, I've actually found it a lot easier than i thought i would! cooking the kids suppers are hard though, thats when i struggle! but i'm determind to shift this weight, i've even got plans for when i go away for the weekend in 5 weeks lol

Melissa

Well done hun :) welcome and good luck xx

Hi Cleo

WOW thats brilliant weightloss!! You doing the shakes? I'm on day 3 and this is my first time trying exante, I've actually found it a lot easier than i thought i would! cooking the kids suppers are hard though, thats when i struggle! but i'm determind to shift this weight, i've even got plans for when i go away for the weekend in 5 weeks lol

Melissa

I'm doing 2 shakes and a bar each day, have had 3.5 litres of water and a bar of coke zero on some days as well. Going ok so far although today has been tough as I feel very tired and worn out!

Well done on getting to Day 3, it does get easier.

Cleo

Fantastic weight loss... you must be sooo chuffed :)

I am on day 5 and not feeling too bad. Thought it would be worse. Symptoms suggest I am heading for ketosis - can't wait. Resisted scales so far. Hoping for a god loss on Wednesday.

Back