New to the forum and to eating healthy

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tesla, 11 January 2009 Social URL.

1. Tesla

Tesla New Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hello everyone!

This seems like a great community and I am glad I came across it. I have decided that it is finally time for me to get fit. I have always been 'large' (5'11") and generally had been quite fit. Two and a half years ago I immigrated to the UK and the stress and loneliness of it all has seen me pack on 3 stone. :(

I would possibly like to have children in the next two years, and I know that at my current weight (19 stone) it could be dangerous. I really want to improve my quality of life and get into shape. I am not on any specific diet plan, but am just trying to eat healthier and exercise more. Ideally, I would like to get down to 12 stone but it seems daunting. I really hope that with the strength of a community it is something I can achieve!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. xkawaiix

xkawaiix Full Member

glad to hear you are taking that step, the beginnings of a diet are always hard but it certainly gets easier the longer you suceed ^^
    At least you have height on your side, you can look slimmer whilst weighing more! I'm short and every lb shows XD
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with the healthy eating and exercise.

You can do it

Irene xx
  5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
  6. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Welcome to minimins. Good luck on your weigh loss journey.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.