New to the forum and to weight watchers

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sammyanth, 25 February 2014.

1. Sammyanth

Sammyanth Well-Known Member

Hi, I found this forum a few days ago and decided to join as it seems very friendly and a great way of staying motivated while trying to diet. Years ago I managed to lose weight with slimming world but over the last couple of years I've been counting calories and going up and down like a yoyo! My willpower seems to have deserted me lately so I'm hoping a change of direction will help to keep me focussed and on track this time. Today is day one and so far I'm feeling quite positive.

Looking forward to meeting you all :)
  2. IzzyWizzy

IzzyWizzy Well-Known Member

Hi I am new too. Day 2 on the Cambridge Diet. Hope you are doing well. How do you like the forum?
  3. Sammyanth

Hi :)

I'm really enjoying ww actually and I didn't think I'd ever say that about a diet!

The forum is great, everyone in the same boat and there's lots of information isn't there? I'm still finding my way around really so have not chatted to many members yet but it's early days I suppose.

How are you finding the Cambridge diet?
  4. Shez__x

Shez__x Well-Known Member

heya hun im also doing ww :)
    welcome and good luck!!
  5. Sammyanth

Hi to you too and thank you :)