New to the Forum

Bluemalu

Hello to all

I am new to this so please bear with me. I am a 47 year old fat woman who is starting the Exante program tomorrow.
I have been fat for most of my adult life and have tried probably every diet on the books. Lose a bit then put it back on.
The reason for choosing Exante is that it is similar to a diet I did along time ago and it was a success for a long time. Then I put it all back on. I want to lose weight but most of all I want to get the "old me" back. Over the last 20 years I have seen the "old me" fade away to be replaced with a fat unhappy women that has no self confidence and no self esteem.

I have never recorded by progress publicly, so I hope this makes me stick to the program and spurs me on.

Many thanks

Tracey

Hi Tracey and welcome :)

You will find lots of help and support here! When do you start exante?

Hi Bluemalu,

I am also starting tomorrow and have never done a VLCD before so am excited and a bit apprehensive at the same time! My story reads the same as yours really, am 38 now and have not been slim since I was about 17. I feel like if I don't sort out my food issues that I will just get bigger and bigger so am really determined. Best of luck this week, I have been reading that the end of week 1 is a killer so keep posting and we will get through it!

Gemma x

Hey Bluemalu

welcome to the forum, you wil find so much support here. I'm just finishing day 6 and its been easier than I thought and posting here has really helped too x

hi and welcome! I think you'll find that most of us have had similar experiences to you with trying a million different diets and not having any that really stuck! I can really recommend starting a diary in the Exante Diaries section, it's helped me so much to be able to write down how I'm feeling, what I'm having etc and in the process I've made some really great friends on here too.

Hi to all

Thanks for your reply. Best of luck to you all for the rest of the week, i will let you know how I go.

Tracey x

Morning fellower exanters! Day 4 for me today, we can do this ladies. Stay strong and keep sipping the water

Good morning everyone!

Well here goes! Had my first strawberry shake which wasnt bad, and have drunk about 1 litre so far. I think I will start a diary this evening so I can keep a record.

Good luck everyone

Gemma

Hiya!

Best of luck starting, you will feel the real you starting to come back in no time!! It's amazing how your confidence comes back as soon as you feel the weight slipping away!!

Good luck to everyone in this thread too =)

Back