New to the site with lots ot lose

Lin76

Hi all

Having come across this site a few weeks ago I eventually got the courage to join tonight. I love the idea of having people to talk to who are in the same position as me and knows how it feels to have a lot of weight to lose. At the start of September I was my heaviest I've ever been 20st 5lbs I've lost 34lbs since then:). My eventual goal is to get down to 10st but my first goal is to get to 13st by August (I have a good friends wedding on the 8th August). I did lose 3 stone a few years ago but I managed to put it all and 2 stone back on. This time I am doing things very different and my head seems to be in the right place. I've always tried to lose weight cos other people (doctor and family) said I should, this time I've decided it was time and I'm just doing it for me. I'm losing my weight by changing my eating habits. I know its about a lifestyle change and that's what I'm trying to do.

I've have loads of support from friends and especially my sister who is losing weight as well. It has been great having her by my side but in a few months she will be at her target weight and I'll still have a long way to go. I think by that time I will need loads of extra support.

Thanks for listening and I'm looking forward to getting to know you all better over my long journey.

Lin

Hi all

Having come across this site a few weeks ago I eventually got the courage to join tonight. I love the idea of having people to talk to who are in the same position as me and knows how it feels to have a lot of weight to lose. At the start of September I was my heaviest I've ever been 20st 5lbs I've lost 34lbs since then:). My eventual goal is to get down to 10st but my first goal is to get to 13st by August (I have a good friends wedding on the 8th August). I did lose 3 stone a few years ago but I managed to put it all and 2 stone back on. This time I am doing things very different and my head seems to be in the right place. I've always tried to lose weight cos other people (doctor and family) said I should, this time I've decided it was time and I'm just doing it for me. I'm losing my weight by changing my eating habits. I know its about a lifestyle change and that's what I'm trying to do.

I've have loads of support from friends and especially my sister who is losing weight as well. It has been great having her by my side but in a few months she will be at her target weight and I'll still have a long way to go. I think by that time I will need loads of extra support.

Thanks for listening and I'm looking forward to getting to know you all better over my long journey.

Lin
hi lin
welcome to the forum well done on your weight loss so far there are so great people on here who will support you all the way x x

Hello and welcome to the forum! It's a great place for motivation and support, and the people on this part of it are particularly great! Like you say, we all know how it feels - I started out at 21.5 stone myself. Good luck, hon. :) xx

Welcome Lin and good luck on your journey. It's a great forum with lots of support :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back