Step 1 Sole Source New to this forum :)

Kitty18

Hi everyone,

I'm Kitty.

I'm at the beginning of week3 of Sole Source and finding the evenings hard to get through. I haven't cheated and I've gone from 11.7stone to 10.8stone in 2weeks 2days. I'm going to Italy in 2months and 3days for a 2week holiday and I would love to be 8.7stone by then..not sure I will be able to do it.. I hope everyone else is doing well on the CD x

Well done on the losses. It is feasible for you to lose two stone in two months, so stick with it and you could be at your goal for your holiday. Nothing you eat could feel as good as being on a beach in a bikini and looking fab!!!!!!!!!

Hi, thank you for your message. I hope I get the bikini body in 2months...it's amazing how quickly you can see your body changing. Good luck with your journey and all the best x

Kitty, I weighed the same as you on my start day apart from 1lb and want to get to 8.7 same as you, how bizarre lol! I am on day 5, weighed myself this morn and it says a 7lb loss but I'm also on totm so not sure if that affects the loss. Well done on your loss so far :)

Back