new to this, need guidance please

Hi, I love this site! !!

I was on sw for yrs lost a good bit then it creeped on due to illnesses etc.

Do I have joined ww online, im tracking with app. But missing not having books to look through to help with points and general rules of pro points.

So if anyone csn help answer these questions I would be grateful

Is there a limit on how much fruit and veg we can eat daily?

Does fry light count as ur healthy routine oil intake?

Is it better to stay away from potatoes and pasta?

Can anyone recommend any good sites for ww besides this one?

How do I log activities online as my phone and ipad dont let me on as I dont have Adobe flash

Thx for help xxx

Hi, I love this site! !!

I was on sw for yrs lost a good bit then it creeped on due to illnesses etc.

Do I have joined ww online, im tracking with app. But missing not having books to look through to help with points and general rules of pro points.

So if anyone csn help answer these questions I would be grateful

Is there a limit on how much fruit and veg we can eat daily?

Does fry light count as ur healthy routine oil intake?

Is it better to stay away from potatoes and pasta?

Can anyone recommend any good sites for ww besides this one?

How do I log activities online as my phone and ipad dont let me on as I dont have Adobe flash

Thx for help xxx

Hi there!!
Just to answer some of your questions, you can eat as much free fruit and veg as you want but as you may know there is PP in some things like sweet corn, peas, turnip and parsnips etc so I tend not to eat much of them (even tho I love parsnip :( ) dried fruit is also quite high in PP but most fresh fruit is ok even bananas (although I probably wouldn't eat more than two a day!!)
I'm not sure about fry light counting as a healthy oil I would imagine so! I use it on everything when cooking!
There is a couple of apps you can get for your iPod/iPhone/iPad that can help you track your food and exercise I use map my run and I love it!!

If you've got any more questions let me know I'd be happy to help or even ask my leader for you :)

Best of luck :) :)

Back