New to this site and starting the exante diet tomorrow :/

Maizie

Hi everyone - thank you for taking the time to read my post. I am 23 years of age living in Lancashire UK, and am starting the exante diet tomorrow (2 shakes and a cereal bar) I have been reading through some of the threads and am happy to hear about all of the success stories.

I am posting to you all to ask for any advice you are able to give, i have never done anything like this before and am incredibly nervous (probs just being silly though hehe)

I have not spoken to anybody who has done this diet before and just wanted to chat to a few of you

Thank you

Maizie x

HI , welcome to minimins and exante :) its an amazing diet and nothing to be nervous about , get excited about the amount of weight that will soon be dropping off you :D Just stay positive and determined and you will succeed !! drink lots of water , keep busy and rememeber that the first 4-5 days may be really hard , but it does get much easier , adn we are all here going through the same thing and can support each other :D

Thank you all for your kind words! I have not yet started the shakes YIKES! i currently work nights so I thought it would be best to start the diet on Friday (as i have 3 nights off) to get my body used to the diet.

Do you know if we are allowed to chew on gum at all?

Maizie x

Back