New to this site

Missrei

Hello everyone, my name is Rei and I'm 21 years old. I've been suffering with bulimia with anorexic tendencies for over 10 years now, this disease has ruined my life and taken hold of me. I really want to become healthy and to do this I believe I need to surround myself with people that are losing weight in a healthy way.

Hi Rei! Welcome to the forum! Glad that you've decided to join us. :family2: Anyway, I'm sorry to hear that you've been suffering from those for quite some time now. I hope all is well with you as of this writing. It's always fun to lose weight the healthy way. Aside from the achievement there's also a fulfillment behind you because you know you did it the right way.

AcaiSlim and Liproxenol pills are my companion in losing the excess weight.

How much do you weigh right now? What is your goal? When is your target date? - These are some of the questions that need to be answered so you'd have a clear action plan. You have to have a GOAL!

Let us know how else we can help!

GoodLuck! and Welcome again!

Last edited:
Hi and welcome. I am new here too.

I am doing slimming world, which I would recommend, the plan is healthy with lots of choice (makes things a bit easier, I think).

As I said, I am new here, but looking around the forum, I think that you will get the help and support you need - everyone is so nice and very knowledge.

Good luck on your new journey. xx

Back