1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

NEW TO THIS SITE

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by hopetolose88, 19 August 2014 Social URL.

1. hopetolose88

hopetolose88 New Member

Hi I'm new in here :)

Just thought I would write to say hi :D
    I thought I join on this website as I thought I could find some new friends to talk to and motivate me through my weight loss journey.
    I did join weight watchers and lost 2 st in 3 months when i was referred by my gp but now i aint with weight watchers nomore as after 3 months i couldn't afford it :( i am trying to do it on my own as i gained back what i lost :( as christmas creeped up and i gained but i will get there.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. 1freespirit

1freespirit Member

Hi hun. Nice to know you. Welcome. I need motivation too. I did ww for ages. But I trying something new now. Be nice to help each other maybe. I had a good day today. It's just there's not many to swop notes with x

4. Firsttimer

Firsttimer Well-Known Member

Hi, once again I'm back trying with Slimming World again! Good luck to us all x

5. Lundychick

Lundychick Active Member

Good luck all ! :)

6. HAPPYNANNA

HAPPYNANNA Well-Known Member