• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

new to this

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
S: 15st10lb C: 15st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 42.2 Loss: 0st4lb(1.82%)
Hey .. welcome to the boards! Ive been doing ww for 4 weeks tomorow is my 5th weigh in! ... I use flora as my marg ....

Id love a trampette! Let me know how you get on with it :) 8lb is a brilliant loss! thats the same as me so far! am a bit wobbly at the moment ! so hoping for a better week after w.i tomorow!

Hope you like it here everyone has been so friendly so far! xxxxxx

Welcome to mini mins!!!
Good luck, and your're doing really well!!
I use flora extra lights, i think its two teaspons for half a point.
I find it ok, rather use this than others with more points as you have more points for other things during the day... i think it costs about £1.12 lasts me 2-3 weeks.xxx

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
S: 15st10lb C: 15st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 42.2 Loss: 0st4lb(1.82%)
Hey ! how did the trampetting go? .. Im gonna have to get me one of those i think!

Hows your day so far?

just got up !!!!!!!

aya everybody- ive just got up but i do work nights so its allowed!!!!!
had a do on trampette yesterday and loved it.avnt gone through it yet - lol.
im gunna try flora light i think for my bread.im also worried that im avin too much bread
i have about 6 slices ww bread a day
is this too much??
you have all done so well on the ww diet so it must work
cant wait to get weighed in on saturday
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:D

aya everybody- ive just got up but i do work nights so its allowed!!!!!
had a do on trampette yesterday and loved it.avnt gone through it yet - lol.
im gunna try flora light i think for my bread.im also worried that im avin too much bread
i have about 6 slices ww bread a day
is this too much??
you have all done so well on the ww diet so it must work
cant wait to get weighed in on saturday
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:D

Hiya,
I have 4 slices of ww bread a day for lunch, either brown or malted bread. If i buy the new ww thick loaf i only have 2 slices as the points are the same as 4 of the other. I prefer having the 4 i feel like im eating more. Some nights i also have 2 of the garlic bread slices which are only a point each.
Last night i had caeser salad and used bread as crutons so for lunch i had crackerbread instead.