New to unit diet

Discussion in 'JUDDD / Intermittent Fasting' started by longtobeslim, 7 September 2007 Social URL.

1. longtobeslim

longtobeslim Full Member

Hi everyone just got my starter pack this morning and i think i am really going to enjoy this diet had trouble with my weight for a long time now.I like the fact you can still have your little treats as long as you stay in your units, its great all the free foods too cant belive it.Going shopping tomorrow so i can stock up, cant wait to start.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. minime

minime Gold Member

Hi longtobeslim

Welcome to the forum, I'm on day 5 today and enjoying it so far. Good luck, but I'm sure you won't need it.

4. ksmiuk

ksmiuk Gold Member

\hiya more and more are joining in its fab xx

5. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Hello Longtobeslim, and welcome to Minimins and the Unit plan. Any questions, please feel free to ask :)

6. mamatutu

mamatutu Eurodieter

Diet:
    Jigsaw Diamond
    Hello, I'm just getting to the end of my second week on the plan and I'm really enjoying it so far. I'm finding it pretty straightforward to follow and if I have any queries the lovely folk on here have helped out.

Vikki.

7. boofaloo

boofaloo Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante and exercise
    Good luck with the unit diet - it is fab and the ladies here are wonderful!! x

8. longtobeslim

longtobeslim Full Member

thanks everybody look forward to getting to know you all better and hopefully making some new fiends along the way:D

9. dita von cheese

dita von cheese Member

Hiya and welcome! :wavey: I ordered my pack on Wednesday but it's not arrived yet :sigh: How long did yours take to arrive? x

10. longtobeslim

longtobeslim Full Member

Hiya Dita got mine from the eshop on the jigsaw site i know the site is down at the moe but you can still get the books:) I am sure yours will arrive soon.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.