New to Weight Watchers! The diary of my journey :)

LanaLoo

Hi all,

I joined my local WW group today and at the moment am feeling a little overwhelmed, but excited to crack on!

I've been doing Slimming World on and off for a few years, managed to lose 3 stone in total but in the last few months, having been on no diet at all, have put 1 1/2 stone back on! :eek:

I feel my body was getting a bit too used to Slimming World and also I was getting a bit bored of eating the same old things all the time! (Muller Light? Anyone?!) So I decided to give Weight Watchers a try!

I have 30 points to use a day and around 3 stone to lose...so quite a long way to go this time!

I have decided to keep a diary on here because I find that writing things down really does help me keep focused. Plus I have spent so long reading everyones lovely comments to each other I am kind of hoping to find a little diet buddy or even just a few helpful tips as I get used to this new plan!

So....Day 1 tomorrow....Here goes!!

:talk017:

Good luck :) I also did sw and got a bit fed up also a little obsessed with it all ww is a lovely change. I've had a few weeks off plan but back at the races tomorrow in the run up to Xmas :) I look forward to sharing your journey with you x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back