New to Weight Watchers

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Helen1970, 11 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Helen1970

Helen1970 Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi, I'm Helen,
    I am just about to finish my first week on Weight watchers I have my 1st weigh in tomorrow morning. I am following the pro points system, so far so good lets hope it shows tomorrow as I have followed it right down to every little point. I am using all my 29 points in the day, but have only used 5 of my extra 49 weekly points, is this Ok or should I be using them all to.
    I also have been walking 40 mins every day on the treadmill which is around 2 miles, I have not used up these points gained.

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. michellethegooner

michellethegooner Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    weight watchers, pro points
    sounds like you doin it all right, I am new to pro points (not dieting unfortunately) myself, and I will have my first wi on Thurs - good luck to us both at weigh in I am sure we will be fine
  4. Rkmriddell

Rkmriddell Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Slimming World
    Good luck - am sure you'll be fine. The 49 are optional so i'm sure you'll do great!! let us know x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.